Competition terms and conditions
• The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and build, and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Blockhead Media Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.